Tuesday, October 2

5 things about rachel :)

Okay um..
my name is Rachel Ch’ng :)

5 things about me:

1. I love my family! Hahahaha.. ☺ yayyyyy. My dad, mom, three sisters & my dearest, dearest maid (we call her yati. But her name is actually supiyati. Like super-yati. Heh shes really super! ☺☺)
My elder sister isnt inside cos she studies overseas, but here is my elder sister and me! :>

2. Okay um, I have a cat! ☺

I love animals!!! :3 Actly I like dogs moreeee but my maid scared so nvmmmm I love my cat tooo ☺☺ And um basically I rly really like animals…. :3 Like bears and lions and horses and wolves yup yup ☺ I went to the zoo alone twice this year and once with my friends!! ☺ YAY and I cant wait to see jiajia and kaikai ☺☺

3. And another place I loveeee going alone is science centre! c: Sometimes I go with two other gd friends too but sometimes I go alone! to stargaze hahahaha they have telescopes there and stuff its free and rly cool ☺

4. Hmmmmmmmm I really like reading…… like really, really. Haha. :3

5. Ummmmmm……….. I like to eat? Haha.. partly cos I get gastric all.the.time…. haha.. so I gotta eat breakfast snack lunch snack dinner snack ☺
Andd.Coffee has a hugeee impact on me haha.. which can be goooood… like when im rly sleepy and need t study. Haha. ☺
its a bear!!! :)