Wednesday, October 10

5 things about Jie Hong

Hey people, my name is Jie Hong, and here's a picture of me!



1) I have an elder sis 2 years older than me. I love my family too! 
And the irony comes searching through my facebook/ phone and realising that I do not posses a family photo.. so it comes in 2 photos :)


Oh, my mom's a hairdresser, she owns a small, humble salon in potong pasir, if u go there cut hair got discount hahaha


2) I absolutely love buffets! Jap/Korean/Western/Dim sum/ ANY TYPE! Just not vegetarian though, i'm a carnivore :D


I don't have a picture for buffets I went to simply cause you don't go in a buffet and take photos, you just eat & EAT more!!!   Btw, the Takoyaki at Ion is good too! And nope, I never once felt guilty after a buffet :D



3) I like to travel to places with cool weather & good food! At the same time collecting mini figurines of iconic structures too!

Only two for now, but sure to expand my collection in the future!

Din Tai Fung mascot at Tapei 101! The xiao long bao there taste better, or maybe its just a psychological effect :)

Escargot in France! Taste quite good with the sauce actually..






4)  I'm an owl. I sleep damn late at night and had trouble getting out of bed VERY morning...and that explains why this post is going up at 4am.
Somehow i just got the feeling that I'll be sleeping in lecture tomorrow..






5) Bouldering>>> High-Wall climbing
I took up rock-climbing in srjc, with just the intention of joining a sports cca. Well, since then, I develop a deep interest towards bouldering, partly because its simple. partly because of that sense of achievement when you complete a route you been working on. There are people who would climb even if he is the only one climbing in the world, not me though. I would not be climbing if there are no companions around me, without someone to share your experience with, both ups and downs, though it makes things competitive at times, it is what that makes me want to improve myself and that's what climbing is to me. But at the end of the day, I love climbing and I do it because it is fun, and therefore I will always be looking for people who believe the same way too =)


Next up is Novia!
Just so that I can put this :)