Saturday, October 13

5 things about Novia

Hello! My name is NOVIA not Nokia, notice the difference in the spelling? And if anyone's wondering I'm using an iPhone not a Nokia. This is how I look like (not the picture posted by Jie Hong!):
5 Things about me:
1. I was the vice-captain of VJRC and ah Joy was my teammate in VJ!
Oh Irwan (the climbasia guy) was my coach in VJ and we use to train in Asia all the time because VJ didn't have a boulder gym. :( Here's our NSSCC team photo!
See a familiar face in the background? Aaron Tan was our coach too and it's so weird being in the same team as your coach! haha. NSSCC was really quite a crazy time because it was right before our prelims and we were training during the holidays instead of studying for prelims. :S But it was all worth it! :D

2. I loveee adventures! The most crazy thing I've done so far is bungee jumping in New Zealand which I did twice because my dad said it was more worthwhile to go for the 2 jumps package.

That's me hanging on the edge of the cliff before the jump and before my face turned as green as the trees.

3. I just passed my 2B TP test on the 10 of October! :D UNBELIEVABLE RIGHT? Can't believe it myself too!
This is my......dream bike.Unfortunately, my parents won't let me get a bike to ride around so... anyone out there who has a spare bike to lend me? haha.

4. I was in the basketball school team in secondary school. Most people can't believe I play basketball but being small has its advantages. (Eg. Running under the tall people arms when they try to defend you. True Story.) Oh and I always play the same old position specially reserved for the shortest player on court... pointguard.

5. I love reading! The library used to be my favourite hangout until school came along. :( I could read 4 novels a day? But now... gotta finish my stack of lecture readings first.


YAY! I'm finally done!! Next up... Ah Pek Andy!