Wednesday, September 19

5 things about ahJoy(:

 
Hello everybody! I have finally figured out how to log in to blog here. goodness gracious(; so before I start, my name is Joy and this is how I look like.

 


5 things about me:

1. VJRC
 
 
 
I started climbing in VJ and nope, unlike the others, I wasn't contemplating between any other CCA, rock climbing was it for me! The starting was really difficult actually, especially when we had physical trainings and I have no idea why, but we had to these really long runs along east coast park D: it was horrible horrible. thank goodness we eventually shifted away from that. Well, 2 years flew past with a great team! and now i'm here! climbing for NUS.

NUSclimb 2010 was actually my first ever competition!

2: I have a doggy tooo!




His name is Sunshine and we got this cute little furry thing when I was sec 4. So he is about 3 years old now. The internet says that poodles are very smart animals.. I think they forgot to take sunshine into account hmmm.

3: I AM CHINESE
 
I don't know what photos will justify that, i can't even speak chinese very well to convince you. still, just in case you were wondering, yes i am pure chinese(: not malay, not white indian, not mixed blood and no, not racist.

its good to look racially ambiguous sometimes though. especially when you are ordering food and just can't seem to catch what the uncle is saying in mandarin. i always end up faking an english accent and smiling my way through as if i had no idea what the uncle said. and hey, they end up saying sorry instead thinking you are malay(;

4: Singing



I listen to all sort of english songs although my favorites are those by Jason Mraz and David Choi. I like to sing and play the guitar but I'm very shy when you actually ask me. So it took me a lot of courage to sing in front of an audience on Orchard Road when my church did a little performance for Christmas last year. it was really fun! (:

5: Xmen
 well, if there are spiderman fans, there are Xmen fans :D i love Xmen heeh

 

Alright, that took longer than i thought! but I'm done for now(: next up! Edmond!(: