Monday, September 17

5 THINGS ABOUT MOSES JEREMIAH THIEN ZHI HAO

Hello, wo de ming shi Moses Jeremiah Thien and I have been climbing for 5 years. Started off with speed climbing for 2 years and started serious bouldering in army.

You can call me mosey or mo-zai(suggested by edmond)!

 my 21st celebration! my trip to hong kong!!
 
 
1) The very very first thing about me is.... I LOVE SPIDERMAN!!!!! He is the most awesome superhero around:) yup.. THIS HAVE ABSOLUTE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT I JOIN ROCKCLIMBING!
 
Hongkong spiderman and his friend astroboy!
 
Okay. I have a very queer sense of humour.. so pls tolerate me!!!
 
2) I am 21 years old and i have a little brother who is 6 years old..... lol..... maybe that why i am very da childish.
 The pyramid of brothers! age 6, 15, 21.
 

 
I am thinking that it is quite an interesting fact. so i just post it up! He is cute and damn freaking irritating.. tore my homework when i was preparing for A levels! zzz..
 
  MY BROTHER AND MY OLDER SISTER!!
 
my family have 4 children... damnn noisy.....
 
3) I love sports! This is usually my mode of relaxation! I love to climb and run especially!!  WOULD PLAY ANY SPORTS UNDER THE SUN!!
 
 
Kinetics!(my 2nd home)  some gym in HK!
 
 
 
  MY CLOSEST CLIMBING FRIENDS!!


sadly, i lost all my standard charter photos. =( i love running maranthons. ;) painfully exciting!

 running some adidas run with my running ka kias..( NOT THE GIRL! )

4th) I love to take travel!!! however dont really have the luxury to travel much. Been to hongkong taiwan, and kl before coming to university!!


 big prize in ocean park!  Wantan mee in hk!

 taiwan baseball relaxation!  FAKE!

 smelly tofu!! lol

5) last and most importantly. i love my girlfriend (briana) of 3 years 7 months and forever!






HAHAHAHA.. sorry for spamming so much photos.. PICTURES ARE WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS! ENJOY!

NEXT UP! JOY! because i am happy :)