Sunday, October 21

5 things about geraldine

omg i spent the last one hour trying to figure out how to post this.

 HIII my name's geraldine.


1) i look like i'm perpetually pissed. but then right. i'm not. hahaha it's just my relaxed/dazed face. got it from my dad:] you'll see soon. people say i should smile more but i think i'd look really strange and my facial muscles will start to twitch(no i'm serious)

 2) my family loves to travel. we try to get out of the country at least once a year. there was this period when we were going to australia every year for some reason. i think we really liked it there. and that was when i developed a desire to marry a farmer:] this is us in switzerland! we went there in june this year omggg it's such a pretty place really.
 
imagine my dad not smiling.you get a damn fierce looking uncle who looks like he sees through you. scary right. 

3) i've been playing tennis for most of my life. i still am but not competitively anymore. but i still love the sport cause you don't get dirty and i loveeee the sun. we got really black during season period. this was my team in sajc:]
 

 4) i'm a dog person. if i could, i'd get a border collie and name it summer. i really like sheepdogs. unfortunately my mom doesn't fancy dogs much. my dad had 3 dogs and a parrot growing up. gahh jealous. if rachel and i were to get one it'd be a husky and we'll call it geraldchel cheong hahahaha. but we would have to hide it somewhere.

 
future summer:)

 5) i really love potatoes. all forms of it (baked, fried, boiled, roasted, mashed, etc) it's the yummiest vegetable on the planet.

 k i'm done next upppp heng tiong!