Tuesday, September 11

To know a Lil More about JENSON

Hello peoplee (: So this is me Jen-SON- the weakest among the 3 Js


Well some quick facts about me!! I only recently started climbing about a year ago~ so im extremely inexperienced compared to many of u guys~ Most probably if u talk to me about climbing shoe brand, or about like those pro climbers, or even like handholds like "cricket", i'm might just give u the blur look. BUT WELL... climbing is Fun :)

SO if u wanna know more about me,
let me bring u down my history timeline, way back before i started climbing ^^
I first did volleyball~ and Chris was my captain then, 
Then, i did HUrdles ( juz becuz i love jumpin )
Finally Rock Climbing~ and Chris is my captain again -.- But thats good! hes a nice person.

I was from Anderson Junior College~ compared to earlier schooling years, i enjoyed these 2 years the most. Well becuz i had the most Fun :) Back in the days, my hair was like dragonball~ dont laugh but this is a picture of me =D

What i liked about my class is that we all didnt study~ (there were no china/indian scholars) its juz US crazy people, joining every interhouse games avaliable (bowling, frisbee, soccer, floorball, squash) all kinds of stuff, YOU NAME IT, We GoT it =)


Then~ it was ARMY~ But actually, i kinda liked my 2 years in ARMY
I liked the lifestyle of not having any exams, the stress-free lifestyle~
YES training was tough, but "Tough Times Dont Last" and true enough its all over!!


I ended up as a OCS instructor~ and this became my signature pose~


 So now here i am in NUS, currently in year 2 Chemical Engineering! Well, this is where i start apologizing for not having much interaction with the team people~ becuz this semester especially i have lots of other stuff going on~ My timetable is crappy and with tuition and stuff~ ahhh its Definitely OVERWHELMing. But im trying very hard to handle it properly (:

Oh!!! and end of this year climbing trip i wont be able to join u guys cuz i'll be at LAOS doing OCIP
And this is the reason why i left immediately after saturday's mock comp~~"Fund Raising"


So!! Some random Stuff about myself!! I love outdoors and I Love Pulau Ubin~ and i think its a great place to chill~ we can cycle around ~ and i know a nice place whereby u can sit down and talk ^^ (with an awesome scenery, really GREEN trees and BLUE water). i also came across this beautiful spot on Bukit Timah Hill~ !! and since then it become my FAVourite SPot in SINgapore~~

First u gotta walk up the steep hill~~~ THEN climb over the fence which states :
"CLIFF EDGE"
"DANGER"
"Do Not Cross Beyond This Point"


But who cares~ just go over it!! And will find yourself sitting on my Favourite spot~ (:

Well with the other free time i have~~ My friend and I would Drive up to Malaysia to EAT!!!
LIkka "Bak Kut Teh" "Lok LOk" and many many more~!! And then with our full stomach we woud drive further UP to play GO-Cart~!


 I TOo believe that life is short and time should be spent doing things u enjoy. There are times whereby we have to be serious and take up certain responsibilities. But all in all, I feel that we should pursue what we want before its all too late. Do not let obligations drag u down~

Take care all =) See y'all during Training


Oh i forgot~~~ Next UP~ Alicia Chow