Monday, September 10

5 things about Lee Xinya Nicole


HI GUYS, this is Xiao Nic! I was hoping my absence from the blog was gonna go unnoticed, but aiya no such luck :/

Yum.
1. I’m a second year Life Science major. I love messing around with rat genes, antibiotic-resistant microbes, agarose gels and dead animals in the lab.

2. As you may or may not already know I am frequently referred to as Beast. No, it’s not my real name. Shuhui was the one who invented it and somehow the name just stuck. But don’t worry I’m not scary at all.
It's in the eyebrows.
3. I joined climbing in SAJC because the only friend I had then joined climbing. Prior to that I had only experienced climbing once at OBS, during which I managed to just make it past the red line on the high wall. The wall was a good 45 degree slab up to that point…
Getting owned at NSSCC
4. I live in the idyllic countryside that is Woodlands. *gasp*

5. I'm a dog person. You may think it would be ideal to keep a dog in the countryside but sadly I don't own one.






Awwwwww... You could almost forgive me for writing such a short post ;)

Now moving on to... Sasuke Jenson!