Tuesday, October 4

5 things about Shiyu

Hello people! Sorry for taking soooo long to blog, WHY NOONE REMIND ME!!?? HAHAHA.

Some pics:

Me 5 years old

Me 10 years old

Me 15 years old

Hahaha ok just kidding. Those biceps damn gross la. Here are some pictures from my JC days :)

Me and my classmates. We always get into trouble one haha.My cross country team

I was botak because my cross country team thought that shaving our heads will make us look pro, but end up epic fail, we lost also hahahah.

1. im not gay

Okay, first thing first, this might seem surprising for some but truth is.... I AM NOT GAY AND I DON'T SWORDFIGHT CAN! I’m a straight man who had gone through my national service one hor!

Seriously how can something like this be deemed as gay by anyone?

HAHAHAH (sry han)! Anyway for those who didn’t know, Joel and me were bunkmates in army :D So we stayed in the same bunk for like 1 year plus, during which, I repeat, THERE WERE NO SWORDFIGHTS.

2. BASKETBALL!!

Well climbing isn’t the only sport that i like. The next best alternative to it for me is basketball!!! I used to play it ALOT (almost every day) until i came into NUS, where the limited amount of free time i am entitled to have forced me to choose between climbing and basketball (i chose climbing :D). Basketball for me goes a long way back to my primary school days and had been an integral part of my life all the way through army. My CJC’s basketball court was as much as a home as the NUS climbing gym is to me now haha, i would always be seen around in school, in a darker-shade-of-blue uniform (soaked in sweat) and with a basketball stuck to my hips, think i play more than the basketball team people hahhaha. So anyone here who plays too? Can play together some time!!:)

3. CONSISTENCY

JC1 Mid Year Exam

JC2 Common Test

JC2 Mid Year Exam

JC2 Prelims

I know my results are lousy la, but you can’t deny I’m consistent right hahahah! It's a miracle i got into NUS, damn happy they accepted me, or else i might be part of the organising team for vertigo already hahahaha.

4. SIX

New Zealand more than 10 years ago, im the guy on the left.

I have 3 siblings, so including my parents and me, my family totals up to 6! I have two older sisters and an older brother, which makes me the youngest member in my family :) I’m proud to say that 3 out 4 of us are/were NUS students hahaha. One sister have graduated, while my brother (winfred’s dhs classmate :D) is a year 3 computer engineering student.

5. LITTLE INDIA

Yeaahhhh i stay in heart of Little India and here’s a shot of my street: (kope from google image one)

Quite a nice place to stay, very convenient and all, just that weekends always got alot of people, then it is almost impossible to draw money from dbs atms also. Occasionally also can hear people fighting downstairs one haha.

Anyway if anyone going climb at CA must jio mee ah! I’m just one stop away : )

Next gwen!!