Wednesday, October 5

5 things about gwen

Hey guys! I know I took really long to write this, but its because, um haha I didn't even know the address of the blog, and I do not understand google/yahoo groups. You laugh now, but my lack of computer skills ensures that I never get addicted to the computer.

SO, here goes! (this feels like a college application essay)

1. I have one double eyelid and one single eyelid.
Yes, I know its very spastic. As you can see in this picture, I have to be extremely meticulous when I draw eyeliner because one eyelid is double and the other is not. My eyes look normal here right???
BUT!! This is NOT a sign of a birth defect! Its merely the last stage of puberty that hasn't occurred yet. According to my mum (whose eyes used to be like mine) the other double eyelid only appeared when she was 20?

2. As embarrassing as this is, I have a lot of unglam pictures. So many in fact that my friend Kristal decided to create a collage and upload it on Facebook.
For your viewing pleasure:
Actually, I'm so used to having unglam pictures that it doesn't bother me much anymore! It's called embracing your inner Demon Child. As you can see, the wink face repeats itself frequently.
I blame this on the F.R.I.E.N.D.S series, because my best friends and I would impersonate Joey saying "How you doin' ?" followed by the wink. Hence, the bad habit.
Still doesn't explain why I have so many unglam pictures though.

3. I used to have normal colored hair
However, just before school started, I felt that since I was only 18, I should take advantage of my youth and do something unexpected to my hair before I turn the dreaded 19years old. But, as we all know, what happens in reality usually doesn't meet our expectations.

Expectations:

Reality:
It's fine though, Jesus loves me regardless of my hair color.

4. I think I may have OCD. or at least, a very mild case of it.
When I was young, I used to group EVERYTHING into groups of five, and I had a huge obsession with the number 5. No, 5 isn't the name of my childhood crush, it's a number that I was worryingly obsessed with. Actually, just thinking about it now makes me worry that this obsession is going to start all over again.
Also, im a clean freak with a capital C. My friends came over to my room in Sheares Hall the other day, and when they left, I ended up cleaning my table, floor and changing my bedsheets.
This doesn't mean that I don't want you to stay over anymore Ash <3

5. I intend to major in Literature and go on to become a journalist because social convention dictates that I have to find a proper job. Alternatively, I would't mind having a rich (old men may not apply) husband to support me while I while my life away writing and reading. Ultimately, I hope to finish writing my first novel by the age of 25! (for personal satisfaction, not monetary gains)

For the next blog post,

I CHOOSE YOU AARON TAN!