Wednesday, January 17

Start

This week marks the start of official trainings. Quite glad to see most people back for training, except for some lost and late sheeps. This blog had be seeing its lull of posts; i hope those bloggers out there can post more exciting stuff (eg star blogger like hadrianus who stays at block 3.floor 8.room d). Guys training on monday was tough, at least to me. My back muscles ache terribly today. We did max pull-ups, which saw all the guys and one lone gal pulling to new highs. I went beyond 20 for my very 1st time. We then had three sets of push-ups, dips, leg-raises, tension conditioning, and more pull-ups. If OJW was there, I’ll feel more motivated, not that the people there were not.

Headed back to gym for max hangs. Then the end of training. The juniors are confirm much stronger now and I applaud that. But please get even more stronger (technique, strength, power, endurance), so Liu Li can improve and push to new frontiers. Man, alvin’s blog is so crowded with cool climbing pics that I drool over my laptop as I admire each of them. Then there is the castle hill trip by Ben, Suz, RH and Coy. When it is gonna be me? – the gym rat.

Here’s some pics of Climberland – the gym where Alvin and I climbed in HongKong. Its cosy and you pay by placing your money in this metal box. Good for cheapskates.















(Weimin, its time you post some pictures of beautiful ladies from your side!)