Wednesday, January 17

Start II

"Is Adrian here yet?"

Those are the typical lines said during trainings. Thus hereby I present, Why Adrian Seems to be Late for Trainings.
  1. Actually it is the rain. Rain prohibits movements and everything slows down. Training starts at 6.30pm, and I make my move to the PGP bus stop at 5.30pm. Due to the rain, I close my room windows and take my umbrella and walk to bus stop. Walk slowly now as rain makes floor slippery. Reach PGP foyer at 6pm. Rain gets heavier and I walk slower. I missed the bus and had to wait for the next one at 6.40pm. There was traffic jam aso..so when I reach the gym, it was 7pm plus de.
  2. Raining makes waking up more unbearable.
  3. Tutorial registration..my tutorials registered via IVLE and all my faculty mates are kiasus! My tutorial registration starts at 7pm, and by 7.10pm, my prefered slot is full already. Thus I aso kiasu and hog my computer my clicking refresh refresh refresh. Outsiders may think I am some sick gamer but NO. I am actually trying to keep up to some nerds nia.
  4. No bus to climbasia. If you miss the bus to harborfront, u must wait 10 more mins. When you reach the mrt station, you must wait another 6 mins. Thus you will be late for 16 mins.
  5. I forgot my ezlink card, as I am an engineer. So must go back and take.
  6. I forgot my climbasia card too..
  7. My faculty mate called me to ask me about lab -.-
Happy Lunar New Year everyone! Nyam nyam nyam chi-fei wo men muahaha.