Sunday, January 14

greetings

Hi guys! Now that it's a new semester, holidays are over and results are out, I hope everyone's ready to start the new semester with a better idea of time management! i.e. How to fit school work into climbing life :) I'm really looking forward to see everyone grow into better and more experienced climbers when i get back. Especially hope the juniors can surpass the older climbers like me, zx, ks, weimin soon. For my batch, I feel that we improved due to helping each other and also friendly competition..whatever works for you!

Anyway if you're interested, you can read my blog here. I write about my travels and also a lot about climbing. Currently, I am climbing about 3-4x a week and I think I will buy the 45pound /month unlimited climbing pass at the local bouldering gym here. You can imagine how much that stings after climbing free in NUS for so long.

The climbers here are good. There are 2 guys on the British National squad and they are really REALLY strong. Climbing with them is tough but very enlightening. Other than them, there are LOADS of other climbers stronger than me so I think I can really improve here. Climbing in NUS has made me strong enough that I can climb decently with these guys and not make a fool out of myself. I owe a lot to the NUS gym(always my second home) and all the seniors/dinos who have taught me so much over these 2.5 years.

Thanks!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting