Tuesday, October 17

5 boring things about edwin.

ok. here goes. haha. i think it will be a little boring.... but thanks for taking time off reading.

1) ok. not sure if you guys know this..i have been caned by the principal when i was primary 3. haHA. Reason : i played soccer on the basketball court the day after the principal said we were not allowed to do so. SHIT. actually i managed to escape getting caught. but those who got caught mentioned my name. so the principal was annoucing thru the PA system for EDWIN YONG. i cried after the 5 strokes. haHaa

2) hMm.... another thing about me. HAIRSTYLE. i am quite obsessed with short neat hair. those army kind of short. i cut my hair around once every 3 weeks. coz i hate it when it gets all messy aNd long. i used to have ARMANI hairstyle in pri sch. all GEL-ed up and stuff. =) when i was in secondary sch i had the ah beng kind of center partin hairstyle. not very nice becoz my hair wasnt that straight. yeah. what else. oh in Jc my hair was quite short. there was once me and my climbing team cut botak together. haaHah. yeah. then there you have it, my current hairstyle. i am currently trying to allow the hair at the back to grow slightly longer so i Can style it! any comments for me guys???

3) quite boring so far right? next thing about me is that i got drunk once. only once. it was quite bad becoz i was out with my army men. i was the only officer there. so i kena arrowed. made me drink and drink and drink and drink and drink. ok then i jus dropped dead flat. i was dragged out of the club and i remembered myself saying " i am ok. dun worry! i am really not drunk! I JUS CANNOT MOVE MY BODY!" but nobody believed me. haHa. guess thats what you will claim when you get drunk. ok. it wasnt exactly a nice experience with all the puking and hangover and stuff. well.. at least i got the experience.

4)ok! if you guys haven realised, i am quite crappy and talk alot. so PleASe pleASe... pardon me. yeah. ok here are a few signs of my mood. so please take note.
  • when i start talking alot of crap and start to sing like what i did on monday- it means that i am feeling very bored and feeling aimless and kind of down. so please cheer me up and play along with me ok?
  • when i am not talking- it means that i am very unhappy and pissed off. so... please stay away.

i am quite nice la actually. don't you guys think so? easy going.nice to talk to. easy to crap with right? haHAah. hMm... seriously. SERIOUSLY. i am not hostile and DAO, so talk to ME!


5)ok. lastly abit of me when i was in JC. i WAS the captain of the climbing team. i was competitive and i demand alot from my team. hAHa. kind of like Hilter la. yeah. but everyone was happy becoz we all have the climbing spirit. that was what kept us going together as a team. i treasure that team of mine alot, going thru allof tough times and fun times. yixiang was in the team as well. can ask him how much fun we had. climbing the wall without ropes. climbing during recess and every break, den going back to class sweating and having chalky hands! hAHa. So to my present TeaM, let the passion for climbing keep us together aS a team yeah! it will jus something hard to describe when we get to that stage. so till then.

ok. tts all about me. i cant do stunts like jackie and i cant have tattoos like Pyang. what do you expect? i have a DISLOCATED shoulder. =) now i shall tag...................................CLARA!!!!!