Monday, October 16

cinq choses que vous ne savez sur moi

5 things you do not know about me...

1. honestly i didnt think that i would be a rock climber... cuz in JC i was cock sure that i would be joining bowling as a CCA since i learnt the techniques during sec 4 after my 'O' levels... so after i put my name down on the paper at the bowling booth i went with my 2 frens to see other CCAs.. they tot rock-climbing was fun so they went and gave it a try.. i was sitting there like an idiot watching them when someone from the team, a fellow marist like me asked me to give it a go... was kinda reluctant at first but then i decided to give it a shot... and after 3 climbs including one on the overhang, which i completed (with the belayer giving me assist lol) i signed up with them and that was it!! i have never regretted my decision and never will...

2. i was hospitalised during J2 because of something stupid i did... at the time i was a break dancer wannabe so i was always trying "stunts" in my room... happened that i saw this video in which this pro breaker was recommending some exercises to strengthen the upper body.. one of the exercises was to do vertical pushups with your legs leaning against the wall for support.. so i tried a few and then gave up and went back to study not thinking too much about it... a few days later i was in my classroom having a break when i had this "seizure" where i felt weak in the right side of my body... and i couldnt keep my balance... it lasted for a while before it disappeared... it happened again that day and many times 2 days later... so i went to SGH where i was admitted to the stroke ward cuz i was a "stroke query".. during my stay i went for MRI blood test, urine test, ENT (ear nose throat), ECG(brain wave) tests.. and all came out normal... after 5 days they discharged me... hospital bill? $2500.. i then went to a chinese sinseh who said that i probably twitched a nerve in my neck which results in the "seizures".. so he "rearranged" my neck and whats inside... and true enough i didnt encounter any seizures since then... how much did i spend there? $70.. WTF!!! anyway the money is not the point... the point is, before doing any exercises please STRETCH!!!!

3. i know a lot of u think or say that i look like jackie chan.. well u guys are not the first... since young (about 9?) to when i was in secondary sch as well as in JC, people have already said that i look like jackie chan... haha and he is not the only person that i seem to share an uncanny resemblence with.. people also used to call me robbie fowler... in both cases, i reckon its the nose... lol

4. like pengyang, i am a non-smoker but i confessed that i had a few puffs before... not more than 10 though!!! most of it was from clubbing when i was really super ultra high on alcohol and just needed something to relax a bit so i took my fren's stick... but that was it!! i am still considered a non-smoker k!!! lol to smokers out there!!! remember "SMOKING CURES CANCER!!"

5. i seriously seriously cant think of a 5th point... anybody care to help me out??

i will publish the 5th point when i think of one... meanwhile i tag EDWIN!!!