Wednesday, October 18

C for clara

alrightie...got arrowed....so, 5 things about me!

No. 1
like jensen, im also the let-the-coin-decide-my-fate person. used that for many many many things, whether to pon cca or not(dun worry, tt was only in sec sch, i wont anyhow skip climbing training! (: ), whether to get this or the other present for fren, etc. and of most significant importance, to choose chem engin or take archi. guess the coin made the correct choice for me, although i do still wonder how my life could be if i wasn't in engin. i definitely suck at drawing, but i just like the feeling of not having to do maths, not having do science, but to do those animation stuff on comp, drawing, and those modeling stuff! so fun! and maybe take up some overseas architecture job o/seas! maybe america? :D

No. 2
i like daydreaming. thinking of impossible things (things like above). i can go on forever and ever and ever! oh ya, and even when i am paying attention in class, my frens will think that im stoning or daydreaming! yeah, i've got the daydreaming face huh....i rmmber in jc days, my tchers will go, "clara wong!" and then they will shoot some questions at me, because they think i wasn't paying attention! but, obviously, they were wrong! i do pay attention in class, sometimes.(at least, i tried very hard to) hee....

No. 3
im really forgetful, and blur, and bochap about many things. what makes things worse is i'm all three at the same time!
the very first symptoms of it occured in primary 4. somehow this nightmare was etched deeply in my mind(and hence, im not forgetful?), where my form tcher who was also my chinese tcher, kept calling me "blur like sotong"! as i never had any affinity with tchers, she hated me, and i hated her to the core. But now, i find all these rather bizarre, and stupid of me to even hate her for calling me blur cuz im really really blur. hah.
being forgetful is kindof duh la...as u can see from my tonnes of checklists and my calendars i made to remind myself of things-to-happen. and my room mate can even rmmber which days i start sch at 8 and which days i start 9, while i cant rmmber at all! ridiculous eh! hahah...

No. 4
i eat alot alot of candies. and i seriously do mean alot. hahaha....i known as the candy distributor for quite some time (dunno when this started, maybe sec sch or sth). but now i've cut down on my addiction! cuz we're now free to sleep during lectures and tutorials, and i dun need them to keep me awake anymore! ;) but if u all are feeling bored or need some sugar rush, feel free to ask from me, cuz i almost always have candies with me!

No. 5
cant really think of much stuff to fill in for this last point....hmmm.....so anyways...maybe i can entertain u peeps w some nicknames that my frens gave me over the years...
in jc, im known as: boeing(from my chi name bo yin), jet(plainly bcuz boeing jet) and hence 747 n 777, wong, "huh" (bcuz i use this word alot alot...i heeded my fren's advice and tried to substitute that with words/phrases like "beg your pardon", "come again?", "sorry?", etc. but it was a total fiasco)
in sec sch, im known as: rara, bobo, bowling(there is a simple story behind this...cuz my head is round like a bowling ball!), etc.
if u cant rmmber my name, or get me mixed up with cynthia, feel free to pick any of the above...i'll react to them! heee :D oh ya, if u accidentally call me carla, i'll answer to it too! cuz my senior always think that im a carla and calls me carla(maybe he has short tongue, ttz why) when i did an office job after A's. for 5 whole months, i was a carla! :)

Rightoe...my turn to tag pple!! :) i tag v a n e s s a !!!