Wednesday, May 10

Work and Climb

Work and Climb
Lately I've been pondering about balancing work and climbing. Once work starts, it will be difficult to climb often. The degree of shackness from work will suck the remaining energy left too, thus training will be futile as the body is shack-out liao. All my friends already like so tired from work until they no energy to come back and do some gaming.

Outbreak
Also aside from that, I got a suspicion that staying in the gym increases the pimple growth. When I climb, I sweat thus face pores will be wider, making it easier for dust and chalk to get clog up in there. Even after washing my face, the pimple growth is increasing in an exponential rate. Sien. Does anyone know how to counter this outbreak?

The more the pimples grow, the less 'seh' a climber becomes. After scrutinizing Sharma and Graham, I realised that they do not have pimples too. Living an entire life alone, just because you have lotsa pimples, sounds sad siah.