Thursday, May 11

5 things you may not know about ME

1. i love japanese manga. and i mostly prefer comics to anime, except for maybe sakura cardcaptor. spent a large portion of savings on manga, i'm currently following 5 comic series. my favourite genre of comics is the samurai/ ninja kind i.e. naruto, bleach, one piece etc.

2. i have a small scar on my hand. i got it in my first week of university. was getting up a bus and accidently kicked the step. and while attempting to stabilise myself, i kicked the step again, thus falling flat in my face.

3. i lost 7 kg in year 3, which was also the year i took up climbing. before & after photos below. can you spot the difference?


4. i cry easily at movies. i cry at all kinds of movies, chinese ones, english ones, teeny bopper ones, romantic ones, war epics and even cartoons. my friends used to joke about how i cried while watching lion king. hey! that scene when the father lion fell to his death was touching k?

5. my parents are highly superstitious. they were so superstitious that they actually changed my chinese name. although the change is not legal (i.e. its not on my IC), but they now call by my changed name. and no, i'm not telling what's my changed name.

okies. so i'm supposed to tag someone else? i tag: mr 50-pull-ups Ong Junwei! =D