Friday, May 12

*5 things u may not know abt me*

wah dinos like us oso kena tagged! i wish i were a 50-pullup person... still got 5 more to go. siong... ok being an army person, i am always trying to structure everything. here goes...

Sports: Tho' people often think I'm a sports buff, actually i'm quite a sports bum. I dunno how to cycle, and I cannot swim more than 100m. Bleah. But besides climbing, I really like soccer, bowling and ice-skating. Just that climbing is still my fav, so I'll climb whenever there's time.

Family: I have two sisters, one elder and one younger. My indirect family is huge. On my dad's side, I've got 6 aunties and 5 uncles. On my mum's side, I've got 6 aunties and 4 uncles. Plus an average of 2 kids per uncle/auntie. So it doesn't translate to more angpow money in the end!

Studies: I failed 6 subjects out of 8 for my Sec 3 prelims (excluding Normal Chinese). Only passed English and E-Maths. Spent all my time at the games arcade, street soccer court and Orchard. I copied during tests and stole test papers from teachers' drawers. Luckily I rebounded in Sec 4 to enter RJC.

Friends: Used to have a bunch of close friends in JC 1st 3 months. We'd even meet in JC everyday at 6.30am just to play bridge and talk cock. Separated after that, I realized that "friends forever" is only fantasy. Ok lah, maybe not for some people. But when it crashes, it sure hurts like hell.

Gf: We were "good friends" in JC for one whole year before getting together in July 2000. And even then, I wasn't the one who initiated it coz I'm the kind who's hardly confident with gals (unlike Adrian, lah). So I really owe it all to my gf for this relationship to exist.

That's all... Now my turn to tag! I tag super dino, Coach JUPS.