Tuesday, May 9

5 things u may not know abt me~

1. im actually an extremely clumsy person. mayb my hse is small or wat.. i keep bumping myself to edges of tables.. chairs.. n even der wall when im slping [bed by der wall mah... not my fault!]. i once even slipped n fell as i wuz bouncing my way to my rm after my shower [urm.. dun ask me y i wuz hopping]~

2. i've 1 elder brother. thankfully, i dun ressemble him much. n in spite of many criticisms i make abt him [some of u may know], i do love my kor kor~! keke


3. i've gained 4kg eva since i started climbing in jc n it nv went down eva since then!

4. i used to hate der colour green a lot... prob coz both my tkgs n den tj uniforms r in green [my mom used to say der colour of tj uniform looks like duck shit.. shrugZ* nv c duck shit b4~]. probably i'm feeling nostalgic abt sec n jc daes... recently beginning to go for greeny stuff.

5. i'm allergic to grass! boooooooO =(


alrite... since ningfeng tagging junior... den i tag dino... jess, ya turn! hiak*