Saturday, May 6

5 things you don't know abt me

ok.. so i carry on with the tag... not sure if these are the 5 things that you don't know... but.. i shall just share.. hehehe...

1) Despite the fact that i really hate running, i was the top 20 girls who finished my jc road race. so either all jjc girls cant run, or they were too happily chatting along the way. for me, i just wanted to finish the run asap... so i keep running together with my touch rugby girls!....

2) i totally sucks at any ball games... except touch rugby... simply coz the ball is not round.

3) i never went clubbing before. so i am quite "sua ku". the only bash i went to was the kr bash and it was quite lousy.

4) i accidentally punched my friend in the eyes during primary school. and i threw a chair at a guy during secondary school. hahaha...

5) i have a messy room and i keep almost everything. i think i still have my secondary schools text books and worksheets... hahaha....

so while STILL waiting for ningfeng...
i shall tag another person ..... -Kelly Khiew- ...

..... =p