Thursday, May 4

5 things i tot you dunno abt me

hello hello..
since dear mr ningfeng did not continue with the tag..
i shall take up e tag..since i got a lot time to spare..
done with exams..and done with NUS...haha

1. i got my driving license on the first try. hard to believe..but it is e truth. those who had taken a ride in my car know tat my driving ..erm..sucks.. always kanna flashed or horned by cab drivers.. or.. the car rowed back when the engine died when trying to move up a slope....haha.. but i m used to all e screams in e car..but i hope i improve abit alr!

2. i have another ' father', who is my OBS instructor e first time i went to OBS. one of the days during my 9-days course.. was father's day. and he became our father. it had been 5 yrs since i knew him...and he jus gotten a baby boy on the 28th of april. tat darling is so adorable..cant wait to see him on his full moon party!

3. i was an avid manchester united fan before climbing came into my life. never missed any of their matches. loved paul scholes. watched them captured e treble in 1998. from schmikes, to barthez, to howard to carroll and now van der sar... but now.. nt so much as before..cuz sat and sun nites are occupied by climbing..no more time to watch any matches

4. i have 12 stiches on my face..7 on forehead when i was 2 years old, attempting to sleep when walking, and knocked into the TV. and 5 on the underside of my lip..which was from a softball. my fren batted a softball.. and it hit my face, causing my teeth to bite on the lip..was sent to NUH for stiching

5. my fav drink is milo. muz have at least 1 cup a day to keep me happily energized.

haha.
tat is it..
next,i will tag rUiXuaN..

ruix..write ok?

cheers
lips