Thursday, October 6

dear anasazi velcro,

your performance is simply fantastic. i felt your power pulsating through my toes and legs upon the stepping on a footie. you were shaky at first, you even resorted to hurting my legs. ahh..my sole and toes are aching with a farnee farnee pain now.

it was a happily happily experience tipping on a tile. the footwork was so firm yet i felt the shape of the tile on my feet. hooking, dyno-ing and changing foot was pleasant too. for the first time, i was aware of how i was stepping tiles and how much pressure is needed to step on it too.

there was this moment where you blatantly showed your power. i was stepping normally on a foothold. but you insisted on breaking the foothold. power siah. imagine the power you will exert upon lunging for a tile. fuh.

you should have seen how some of us pia push-ups too. they were pumping after doing pull-ups haha. yes i know i need the extra strength but let's work on one thing at a time now. anasazi, we will complete phase one of my secret training together.

love,
adrian




dear adrian,

yes i am the formidable anasazi. i've conquered all the sick routes in the world. my friend, V10 says hello to you too. adrian you are the best. i like the smell of your legs muahaha. although you lack strength, i am sure with my help, your form will skyrocket and you will finish your secret project.

ahh..the smell of your leg still lingers in me..gimme more..

more love,
anasazi velcro