Thursday, November 1

12345 things about denise!

HELLOOOOO! I'm DENISE! this is how i look like if you haven't seen me before:)


So, here are 5 things about me:)

ONE. I love the great outdoors and nature and all sorts of outdoor activities - kayaking, snorkelling, trekking, horseback riding, swimming at waterfalls etc etc etc, even fishing! hehe. I like places with great scenery - mountains, fields, beaches... just not buildings. Hmm the more recent activities I did... earlier this year in April I went trekking in hongkong with a couple of friends!
and in July I went river tracing with a friend in Taiwan. Basically we walked upstream against some strong currents, got onto a couple of rocks about 5-7m high and dived into the river, then lay on our backs and floated down the river. Sounds silly, but it was really fun:)
See the two retards there in the bottom right? That's my friend and I. HAHA.
TWO. I love sports! My parents encouraged my sister and I to be involved in different sports, so when we were young, we went running almost every weekend morning, swimming sometimes, night cycling occasionally, weekly soccer or badminton for a while. In P2, I joined table tennis, quit after a few months because i found it boring and then i joined gymnastics! I went on to trampolining in secondary school till j2:) and I joined ultimate frisbee in jc as well, just to try something new!
Here's my frisbee team:) i had loads of fun playing frisbee with them with mud splashing all over us...great times!:) Oh I like to participate in track events for those inter-house games or sports day kind of thing too:) sports are a very very important part of my life:)

THREE. I just mentioned it, but I have a sister! She's a year older, 14 months to be exact:)
 
Some people think we look alike somehow? No right, we don't think so. Maybe more so when we were younger...many thought we were twins. you may see her around in school but be careful not to mistake her for me:) i had a whole bunch of people shouting my sister's name and staring at me just a while back in school, so frightening.

FOUR. I learn french, or learnt. Started in secondary school when i took it as a third lang, then dropped it because i didn't have the time, and after i completed As last year, i started going for lessons again at Alliance Francaise. it's a nice language to learn and i think it sounds really nice:) but my spoken french is terrible, my sis says it doesn't even sound like french... and I've stopped taking french lessons again because it's so expensive!! I'm hoping I can continue to learn it again soon, maybe in uni:)

FIVE. I'm 1.51m TALL! Yeah i tend to get the question quite frequently haha and yes, the years of jumping on a trampoline didn't help in any way. In jc my frisbee teammates and I joked that i'd be the last to get stuck by lightning whenever we train in the heavy rain out in the open field:) In any case, the world still looks great from here and I'm still a happy person:D

yep yep yep, so hopefully you know a little more about me now!:):):)

NEXT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP..................JOEL!:)