Saturday, August 27

Introductions...

5 (interesting) things about myself:

1. Yellow

My favourite colour. Notice how it is vibrant and cheerful and reminds you of all the happy things in the world, or the sun (at least according to numerous online sources of what yellow symbolises). Very practical indeed for someone like me. You would do well to be careful not to be swallowed into my chasm of darkness, or melancholy pits, so they say.

2. MINI

I love the Mini Cooper, and will have it one day (full stop)
(It will probably be yellow.)



There's a reason why they put those 2 together.


On the subject of cars,


3. Class 3


It took me 7 private lessons before my T.P. to earn me my driver's license. Quite impressive I must say. Consider me volunteering my services as "Lorry Bitch" to the Club.



Wheeeeeeeeee!


4. Baby Taylor/Taylor Baby


I play the guitar a bit, and I own a Baby Taylor. It's a beginner's/low end guitar in the guitar world but plays relatively well. Not very impressive, as with my level of proficiency, but it's relatively affordable, and I love it. As a word of caution, the following picture may be deemed disturbing:



WAZZZAAAAAP!!! (Phan I beat you to it.)


In case you are wondering, this happened when I found out that I didn't have a guitar strap, and went to take the strap from one of my brother's ROCKBAND guitar consoles, and was ecstatic by the perfect fit on my Baby.


In case you were wondering again, yes I took the screen shot with my foot on the mouse on the table because my web cam doesn't have a timer function.


Please don't ostracise me.


5. BAILEYS™


Every man/woman needs his/her alcohol sometimes, and probably has his/her private stash hidden away too. I like BAILEYS™ the best because of its smooth creamy taste. Besides, there are so many ways to enjoy it, like being dribbled over ice cream for dessert, or just on OTR if you prefer. And it only sells for about s$30 per bottle (1l) at the duty free shop in the airport, so my dad usually stocks up. Cheers to life (at least while you're drunk).



Delectable.


That about sums it up for now.


If I may, Valerie please.