Tuesday, August 30

Hey everyone. This is Valerie and here are 5 not-so-interesting things about myself so please bear with me.

ONE. I have looked into the largest telescope in Singapore (17" aperture) and saw Saturn and two of its largest moons, clusters of stars and various constellations. It was an out-of-this-world experience and it's difficult to explain with words. So, I shall leave it to your imagination.

(FYI, the telescope is sitting on the roof of one of the science blocks in NUS. It is really huge.)

TWO. I do not have a Facebook account and don't plan to get one in the near future. Yeah, I admit it, I have no life. :)

THREE. My favourite food is rice. I can't live a day without eating rice.

FOUR. Besides climbing, I am into tennis. Actually, more like I am into watching tennis on the television. Wimbledon is my favourite grand slam of the year.

FIVE (finally!). As some of you may already know, I have a big family. People always wow over this when I tell them. It's no fun if I can't see your reactions... so I'll keep you in suspense and let you guess.

Yup, that's all about me, short and concise. :)
Next up, Haopei, it's your turn.