Tuesday, October 26

Climbing



Im think im not gonna to repeat what others have written .. loving to climb outdoors , loving the friends and company , loving climbing coz of its intuitiveness , its non repetitive nature, the holds,the movement,the lifestyle. i love all of those as well.

I love climbing because i can do it alone,especially bouldering. because of its individualism, i can feel totally free when climbing on my own. it is in this solitude that i feel like im being myself, 100% sure that im not doing anything for anyone or having any ulterior motives, assuring myself that im climbing purely because i love it.
its not that i dun love my friends, i love them too much to get them to spend their precious time climbing with me. Its a wierd concept i know, but thats how my brain works. Climbing is the closest friend i have..one who i always can impose upon without feeling guilty, its always there for me.

I love climbing with people who love climbing because from their eyes i can see the glitter of wonder in climbing and that really fuels my passion for the sport.I feel privileged and thankful to be part of the NUS climbing team, and i feel the constant need to help out those that are passionate and want to improve. I believe that people who are passionate but not as strong physically deserve my help the most.thats y im always down on tuesdays to answer any questions that i can with the knowledge i have accumulated.Even tho im not doing as great a job as i would want to, i hope that by being there i can open the doors of the climbing community to someone who used to be like me.

PS: love was used 10 times in this article