Friday, October 30


uhhuh.. its my turn uhhuh uhhuh, i like it uhhuh uhhuh. 5 things u wanna know bout me.. in fact i can go on and on, but dont wan make u all mesmerised for me larh.. so i say 5 ok? *flutter eyes*

1) i really like music. haha. i like to create music. that includes. anything that can make noise. im good at beat boxing too, ask me show u. well although i kinda drop out of class when i went for piano lessons in kindergarden one..
( the start of the exam failuring trend in my life- btw, my favorite number is 44.. cuz i kinda always get 44/100 for exams and its my house number as well =D )
so then nontheless, with a never-give-up-bleks attitude, i picked up guitar, piano, drums and SINGING thru the ages.. involved in 3 bands below-attached a video for ur entertainment with one of my best band=) hmm.. im kinda 30% arty-farty. yup! i like plays and theatre shows.. jio me if u're interested too! the hidden side of arvin eh? see the video for more info... muaha.


2) my nickname is FROGGY. jud n juniors calls me uncle frog. well it came one day when i was in JC, when i hit an Arvin-high and started jumping and running and huggin everything i see. anything. i can hug any pillars. hidden talent no.2 muaha.
well there was this incident.. in BMT, when i was kinda injuried seriously (e origin of my butt injury) i was slacking while the rest of the platooon guys did their run and obstacle race. well i was kinda bored so i just hug on the pillar. then kena caught by my Sir, and forced to shout " im a koala bear, im a koala bear!!" 50 times in front of the whole bloody company... just at that moment, my SSM ( bmt's discipline master) came by and tot i was being funny, so gave me 1 weekend extra duties =.= my helpful Sir didnt defend me, of cuz. if i ever see that Sir again.. i will sing into his ear at the top of my voice.

3) i eat a lot. i love food. omigosh. recently into eatin 6 full meals a day. haha yup.. nv used to be above 53kg, but now im like 59-ish kg already. totally loving it. lets start food hunt soon eh? hmm speakin of food... my worse experience of the classic story of eatin an apple and found a maggot.. just that the difference was that it was somehow too short to be a maggot................. yeah i vormit everything out aft i saw that. eew.

4) i love kids! have my own outdoor adventure consultancy since a yr and half back, and our aim is to provide the chance for needy kids who dont hav e means to go to such camps to learn more bout themselves and develop more personal skills. we do high elements, water expedition etc. if u share the common interest feel free join me for my next few projects during next yr's mega holiday!=) it all started with my lil god bro and sis. they're damn cute! it was in that period when kids started callin me instructor froggy too hahha.


5) my favourite game is **oo*, **aG, m***y in climbin club, and have the updated list of candidates now. HAHA. ok kidding.
i used to be in track before climbin.. did ok, finished my career in running during J2 where i hit 50.8 secs for 400m. satisfied, injuried and worn out, i wanted to try something new in when im in university.. then i was thinking, " basket.. i have been to almost all climbin competition in the last 4 yrs to support you-know-who... must as well go and try try lah eh?" and so im here, proudly in the climbin club with my fellow freshies and pinkboi.=) TATA thats it. =)

ps. pinkboi got caught standing only in his underwear in my room by a girl in my block who happens to be his tutorial mate=) SEE YA. next up... still got who nv write sia. i shoot senior bochap, next up HENG HONG, to talk about the STUNS DONE IN GYM. eh sherman upload the videos!