Wednesday, October 28


Hello guys! I’m sorry I took so long to post something about myself! I was caught in the writing of a term paper. lol

Okay, let me talk about myself :)

Firstly, I used to have very short hair in J1! Short meaning that I had side burn and my hair couldn’t even touch my collar at the back and a lot of people thought that something happened to me that caused me to make such a harsh decision. BUT, I didn’t cut short hair voluntarily! I went to the salon with no particular hairstyle in mind so I let the hairdresser decide for me. In the end, I came out of the salon with the super short hair. LOL. During the period when I had short hair, I was called “ah boy” several times. Some of them realized that I was a girl when I spoke but there was this stall vendor that called me “ah boy” without realizing anything!

Oh and before I joined climbing in J1, I was in dance. I was asked by my mum to join dance in primary school so as to grow taller. Haha. I didn’t know why I believed that dancing would really allow me to grow taller. Anyway, I continued dancing in secondary school but I did a different genre. After I moved on to JC, I decided that I had to try something different, so here I am doing something completely different, CLIMBING! :D

I love to eat a lot, especially snacks and I will get hungry every 2 hours. That’s why I need to stock up a substantial amount of food at home and I spend most of my allowance on food. :)

A lot of people always ask me why I look so tired all the time. Yes I know I have a pair of panda eyes but I sleep a lot too! haha. I have no idea why the dark circles never want to go away despite all the sleep so I will probably look tired for my entire life. Lol. Speaking about my eyes, my right eye is a lazy eye and thus when it comes to night time, the difference in the size of my eyes becomes very great. Also, because of my lazy eye, I had to go for an eye surgery when I was 5. Back then, I was very excited about the surgery because the doctors told me there would be biscuits for me after the surgery! Lol.

Lastly, I think I am accident prone. I always get a lot of bruises on my legs and arms and even cuts on my face. The weird thing is I don’t know where I got those most of the time. Lol

Next up, Arvin!