Thursday, September 17



hello hello look how hardworking i am! (actually i dont know why my classmates were taking pics in lecture anyway) righto so i have to share 5 exciting things about myself now. thankyou randall.

1. i am deathly irrationally afraid of snails. they freak me out so much that the other day i took a huge detour up and down 2 flights of stairs just to avoid walking near one.

2. i'm immune to chickenpox. i've never had it and i didn't have to get vaccinated either! hopefully i'll stay immune

3. i might seem quite aloof and cynical at times but i have a weakness when it comes to soppy parts in movies. i cried like a baby watching shows like up, wall.e, lilo & stitch...even some sad emotional mtvs can make me weep. very malu but i just can't help it la haha

4. i don't eat/drink chin chow. for some reason i just really dont like the smell & taste

5. i....got into climbing quite serendipitously. at the time a rather large bunch of my classmates were all in the very-newly established VJ rockclimbing and one day i thought i'd just give it a try, which turned into going more regularly, which turned into me sticking around while people stopped climbing and moved on. and now i feel like i wouldnt know who i am (or what i'd do) if not for climbing. though i've climbed for awhile now sometimes i still feel so new to the sport, and sometimes i wonder what drives me and keeps me coming back for more.

hopefully i'll be able to find myself as a climber here (:

okay gotta go move on with life (took me ages to think of what to talk about, especially the last one) so i guess now i get to arrow...the golden-haired WAYNE! haha. seeya soon!