Saturday, September 26


Helllooo everyone, my name is waynetta! I am here to blog and omg, I love to blog!!!

Introducing myself, I am 20 and I LOVE to watch gossip girls.. LIKE OMG LAH GOSSSSIPPP GIIRRLLS, the guys are so hot rite!!!

Many of my friends, (say hello!)


PRETTY RITE!! =))

ask me why I join climbing. Of coz to see ULTRA SUPER HOT HUNKS climbing la, the super defined 6 pack abs, rockhard biceps, woooolala and the chairman HENGHONG is like SUPER CUTE la, XD! But my palms are like damn poor thing can, so rough now, have to rub moisturiser everyday lorh! =(

Talking about the climbing camp, like OMGZZZ lah, i totally went alone cannnn. Then first day i lugged my SUPER HUGE CAMP BAG there all ALONE! (Ya, super huge cze i need to put like super alot of stuff lah, like many choices of tops for variety, sunblock, hair stuff, face stuff, aiya all the stuff that’s like super duper essential lorrrrrxxx) can you all like imagine the terror i had, travelling to some unknown place all alone! I even stopped at the wrong bus stop can, then felt so sadddddd.

During the camp, I made FRIENDS AND MORE FRIENDS AND MORE MORE FRIENDS all the way! :D EH PLUS, the cute guy HENGHONG is my group LEH, so ZOMGGG! The games hor, fantastic like helllllxxxx leh, so fun that you don’t even care if your hair is like sticking all over the place, or like your clothes are like wet and feels like second skin. COOL RIGHTTTT.

Guys, I have to tell you all something, I actually have a split personality, this person always like to dress up as a guy, so scary laaaa, can imagine the terror I am going through now!!

OMGOMGOMG
(split personality takes over)


Wah, who's tt siao charbo above my post, crazy wan so bimbotic wth! Anw I'm Wayne hello! Everybody like got post pics of themselves so I cannot lose out, must post one nice one!

I know people first impression of me is like, wah this ahbeng from which gang wan, he in nus?? suere anot! But I am actually a very intellectual and friendly person.

A brief intro about myself, I love to climb(duh) and my new found passion is mugging. My hobby is climbing and more climbing, sometimes I also like to bio charbo (look at girls). Sometimes during warm-up or cool-down or any other times you see me staring into blank space, I am actually not dreaming, guys must look at my line of sight, cfm you all can see chio girls. Ok nuff said back to my new found passion.

Wayne signing out and next sherman!!!