Tuesday, September 23

< 5 five wu lima cinq > things about elysa!

rofl...i heart baby blues!
alright thanks to shuhui & yixiang for reminding (and reminding... and reminding... ;P jk!) me to post(:
oh dear i had one of the longest grace periods to come up with this entry and im still 0_o
ok go!


1. I gave a speech on free trade at the NYC United Nations headquarters' General Assembly room in july this year. What an experience.. man was it a thrill! :D The pic above's of me (middle haha) and 2 of my groupmates there; one's from Japan, one's from the States. Guess who's from where! Now switch it around and you have the correct answer XP

2. I briefly stayed on a farm! Complete with farmhouse, fields of crops, horses, cows, kittens.. Pic of it above; tt's my little sis.. Love the beautiful horses.. I drove a tractor there, but fooled around abit and ended up wrecking the hood by swerving into a fence! It was quite traumatic. Advance warning to Daryl: Keep me away from your future 4-wheelers! Though noone was bodily injured, I can't bring mself to get behind the wheel to continue my driving lessons here lest i ram into smtg more alive than a fence. sigh. sad.

3. I'm a total sucker for mushy things. My friends get embarrassed when we go out for movies cos no matter the genre, i end up a sadcase of tears . Everything also cry! John Tucker Must Die cry, Spiderman cry... Really CMI. The worst was this Love Actually-like Malay movie we watched in KL when i cried throughout the thing; made so much noise blowing my nose too :P My face was a mess by the end, so i walked back to the hotel with huge shades on though it was past midnight... I was ely-crybaby for some time after this incident *yeuchh.

4. Ok a quick CCAs re-cap maybe... I was in Angklung Orchestra in sec sch; that's the ultimate limit of my musical talent haha: just smile and shake all performance long! Cant find a pic here unfortunately. Was in ODAC in RJ lovvve(: Good times, great friends. Malay drama all 6 years (acted in 3 of our annual productions. funnn) though my Malay's not tt fab and getting worse due to lack of prac.pity.

5. Something bout climbing here(: Best for last yea? Well my 1st experience with a wall was in Rg we had a rockclimbing PE module and i fell head over heels for the sport... No climbing or wall/gym in JC though, so i joined ODAC and had a pretty fab whale of a time anw.. Climbed randomly with friends outside; not using techniques or anytg, just for kicks and laughs really... So glad to be in NUSClimb (: Quite nervous and everything, but been learning loads, will learn loads more! yay(:

Randomly,
: I drank 1litre of Strawberry Dutch Lady during the camp ><
: Sentosa Day was the toughest fasting day for me this year. But i made it yea man!
: I've been ely since sec1.. so it feels funny being elysa again.. can we stick to ely pls?(:
Now i double tag the only girls left; KEOK and SIYING!