Wednesday, September 24

h i g h f i v e l o w f i v e w i f i FIVE! (:
yay five days more and he'll be back from brunei! i love five today.

minna-san, ohayo!! watashi wa SIYING desu :D
a brief self intro. i laugh at everything! hmm that is when i have the energy to laugh. so just get used to it Ok, sometimes it's bewildering i know. haha! and I am actually quite chitty chatty and naggy under the quiet surface. there's 2 sides of me, but i'm no gemini (:
here's ichi! i've a mini petshop in my house once! 10 odd hammies due to RAPID reproduction, a tank of chubby goldfishes, another tank of colourful clear water fishes, 2 beautiful large coy fishes, tadpoles and a cute yellow furry chick! but the hammies eventually got old or they fought :( the chick grew to a chicken and became a dish on our table. :// *frown* the latest furry is jojo, a shitsu and maotese mixed breed! :D i gave him my first kiss on the day i got him, a peck on his cute black lips!(: but as he grew up,we started 'torturing' him with love! he is afraid of heights, fire and LOVES food. heh heh. he can fetch! :D

PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket
and strangers get special treatment from him! x/ come and you'll know! (hint: he's horny! x) )
ni! like jr jansen and my dearest angel bertrand (: i would like to bagpack around with my dearest love. climb, explore all wonders of the world, take on part time jobs to earn enough before going on to the next destination! That's life, really (:

san! I am really interested in Traditional Chinese Medicine. But i didnt qualify for the double deg in NTU. So when i had to decide between NUS and the Singapore TCM Association, It was really tearing me apart. I eventually succumbed to NUS. I once took on a job in a chinese medicinal hall as a counter girl where we 抓the 药材 when the uncles and aunties come out from the 大夫. they would look at us with an expression of slight distrust tho! x/ hoho it was fun getting to know the 药材。very fragrant x) and i got to use the ancient weighing device! haha imagine me doing that (: luckily there's this gem on complementary health and medicine! TCM TCM! (: too little hands on tho.. :( maybe next time, i'll go to the Singapore TCM Association to get my degree there. OH ya, and i ever dreamt of a situation where i had to climb in china to get this very rarely-only-found-high-up-in-the-mountains 药材! xD

shi! Well, I like doing sketches when i'm bored. But i'll throw it away after drawing cos one piece of paper is hard to keep. Sketching has this therapeutic feeling, connecting you with the environment, especially nature.. haha! just last year, right after my A's, I went with crystal, the guys, tgt with coaches and the juniors to chiang mai to climb. but i was too nua. so i tried very few routes. most of the time, i would just sit ard, ensuring jrs' safety, admire the pro and just look far out to the mountains and trees. haha i kept a few sketches tho. just a tree la. hahaha!

Photobucketangmoh sleeping in the plane; day 1!

bamboo shoots! (:Photobucket
i like taking photos too(: but not as pro as daryl! x)

yay! go! last one alr! that's very fast! I've always thought that i can drink! but not really the case at chiang mai? (since everyone knows alr..) So please don't tempt me i warn u! (x Our coaches philip and kelly brought us to a cool bar on the last day. haha! heard that the drinks were freaking cheap! so it's chillin night before we return to singapore the next day. so all of us got a cup of alcoholic sth! my first was 'sex on the beach'! haha i went around trying all the different mixtures! yummy! haha then kelvin even treated me to another .. hmm i forgot the name of it, but there was salt around the rim of the cup. In the end when we were going back, their story was that they asked me not to cross the road cos there was a car coming, BUT I SAW NO CAR AT ALL and even went: "i'm crossing~~" then happily sashayed across the road. yep and the incident spreaded within the club! (It rarely happens)

ohh yay! i'm done with FIVE. Here's SIX. I am afraid of the cold. So i don't (usually) sleep in aircon rooms. hate it! brrr..
-end post-

NEXT UP!
neighbour! hehe BRIAN! TAG U'RE IT! xD
dozo yorushiku onegaishimasu!