Tuesday, September 23

The Shu Size 5 (hehe eh i know not funny)

SHUHUI :D

I like colours!

"Old men and women". Is it old men, and women; or both the men and women are old?! Haha this is what you get to learn in English Language and still trying to figure out adverbs & adjectives at this hour. Which leads up to the first thing about me is that I don't know why did I choose Arts and subject myself to such mind torturing debate with my Brain and I. I was a science student from primary school all the waaaaaaay till JC and all I did was memorize and regurgitate during exams and that's why I think education is a funny thing in Singapore. Haha! Not a political speech over here, it's just that I really don't know what I want to study and do/work in the future I'm still living in my own paradise. :S So this is the one thing I still have to find out about myself! So maybe you guys can help guide me along heh.

Secondly, I am proud to say I'm a crazy fan of hairstyles and am never satisfied with existing ones. The length of my hair can never grow beyond my shoulders 'cos I always hear the call of the scissors. Haha! There are many other more weird styles but I shan't post it here 'cos I've got to keep my reputation. :D See the M fringe? I trimmed it myself! Heh.


Thirdly, I don't know why but I just like smiling. :D Until my friend and I sent in this photo to this Sunkist Smile competition and we won the consolation prize! Haha they promised us a basket of Sunkist oranges but no! we ended up with a whole stack of Sunkist post-its. But anyway, a smile goes a mile, it's contagious and I believe in that! :D

Fourthly, I like being random. Things that I do things that I say, photos that I take, they sometime speak no sense! Haha that's why I was nicknamed as a no-linker back then in JC. I like to be out of the ordinary!

Like this which I found along the sidewalks one day and I think that nature is cool yo. :)

Last but not least, I bruise easily. And that's a very very very significant thing about me 'cos I'm really afraid I'll bleed too much internally. Even just by kneeling down I may burst a capillary. That explains my very black knees which the color won't fade away. Haha okay doesn't sound that bad but the doc says it's just thin capillaries. BUT! That doesn't stop me from doing many sports from blading to swimming to running to squashing to tennising blah blah! I'd prefer them leisure at least it gives me a sense of adrenaline rush and yet I don't feel the stress of the need to perform. BUT.. Rock climbing's a different thing. I'd do it both leisurely and competitively. :D

Haha I think I talk too much hopefully you guys know me better already! Next I tag ELYSA the pinkie girl!