Monday, September 22

Cassandra's 5 things!


Hello! I was 'forced' by Tammy to add in the blog because she tagged me. Yes, so here I am. Your tactic worked!! :) I told them that I would do this.


1. I love the outdoors -- kayaking, mountaineering, trekking, cycling blah blah. Actually, rockclimbing is part of my journey to my lifelong dream. It is to climb the 7 summits, the seven highest mountains in each continent and to finally try k2 (second highest mountain and more dangerous than Mount Everest). To go up the mountain, you need some technical skills and all so while picking them up, I met rockclimbing and enjoyed it since then. I used to climb at Emmanuel House at Singapore Youth For Christ, under maintanance now. Will invite you guys one day. Pictures of it...



Ok. You just have to read my first point 5 times and it will become 5 things that you know about me. HUR HUR! Ok, I think the girls will kill me for being so lame.


2. Because I love the outdoors, I do adventure racing. The longest I did was 40km in slightly less than 5 hours, which have you to cycle, run from punggol to tampines and everywhere and more. So yeah. I have a lot of stories on it, ask me if you want to know! Since I love the outdoors, I am working as a part time instructor to do camps. Why I came into outdoors is because I did track and field from pri 4 till JC but didnt take care so my body is in quite a bad shape! No worries! I am RECOVERING. oh by the way, I love all type of sporty games. Like Jud, I cant play that kind of blow a piece of tissue across the string games to win. HAHA.


3. I love to read. I read all sorts of books because they take me away from reality and let my imagination run wild. I am sure I dont look like that kind of person to you but I am. :)


4. I have many CCA's and hobbies but in from pri. 3 to JC, I have been in GIRLS' BRIGADE, 2nd company in Geylang Methodist Pri/Sec.!! Its the best, Regina can vouch for it too! I took it as my external CCA in JC under uniformed group to go back and help in my primary school. By the way, I am from Innova JC. The newest more sports based one, beside Singapore Sports School.


5. I stay in GEYLANG! I always have late night suppers and I know the place pretty well. Yes, if you are thinking, its the geylang lorongs. I know where has what and which place has good food. SO! If you ever want to come here for supper, jio me out!
I think some of the girls have not been tagged, SHU HUI I CHOOSE YOU!