Thursday, September 25

5 Things you might already know about Brian!

Probably something you don’t know. I used to be absolutely pimple free before ORD! Other people’s complexion normally gets better but mines totally the opposite! Sob ... Isn’t it the weirdest thing? Oh everyone says that I’m fierce but I feel that I’m totally not! Haha... Maybe because of my jaw and my look of concentration when I read routes. =\ plus I’m shy ... hahahaha oh and i used to wear glasses too ...


Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket


Yes everyone knows I’m an adventure junky (thanks to my suicide move in Angel&Mortal) ... but before that I was actually from choir in sec sch! It’s a family thing; everyone has been in Choir. My desire for adventure started from my first OBS course in sec3, it also started my hunt for a sport to call my favourite! Since then I tried out numerous adventure sports, when to Outward Bound New Zealand for a month, trakking, expedition kayaking, canoe polo, diving, adventure race Eg. Action Asia Challenge... and finally I landed up falling in love with climbing!! =)


Photobucket

My sweet heart is also my adventure buddy! We travel together, trekking, marathon, kayak ...aiya all sort of adventure sports la... she’s one that’s not afraid to pursue what she loves, so that’s why she’s now working at RP’s Adventure Learning Centre as an Instructor and technical officer. ( and boy she got crazy colleagues! Like the first Singaporean to reach South Pole! Female Everest team captain... oh and Jups brother Michael... small world) Oh and her younger sis is Jin Li... may ring a bell in the climbing competition realm... Very small world!!! Our dream is to travel the world! And go climbing and trek where ever we go!
Photobucket



Photobucket



I love to spend some of my free time drawing. I love to fool around with Photoshop too... unfortunatelly lost all my work after my old laptop crashed! =( Perhaps if not for my brother’s influence I may have gone a different route in life... perhaps designing ...

My brother is the main influence in my studies. He’s currently doing his chemistry masters in Sweden. I took on his interest in science since young and pursued bio since sec sch. I always wanted to be a researcher all my life until yr3 of Poly Biotech. After working as a research fellow in NTU, alliance with University of Washington, I realized that research really isn’t my cup of tea! Which since shattered my ambition and my vision of my future. I realized that you must have a very specific interest in a particular area of research and you must be really passionate in it, else you’ll not like research work one bit! So since then I’ve been searching for an alternative future... feel like a lost soul ...




NZ Mountains