Thursday, September 25

5 THINGS u got to know abt HUA ZAI. muahhahshaha

This is the first time i'm blogging so pardon mi for being a noob.
(Note: all pics shown are pics from my NZ trip)














1) First of all, I'm able to emit a super high pitch sound from my mouth. I've been doin tt since i'm in jc and tt hav become a trademark of mi. Juz from the sound, they will know it's mi walking toward them. This is also a tool to get attention from everyone coz everytime after the ultrasound is emitted, everyone will stun. U can try lending mi ur ear while i let off a 2000GHz high pitch sound directly into ur ear.... u will heard bells after tt.














2) Second, I was in my sec sch cheerleading before. Perform in national cheer leading competition before. I join tt not because i like it. It's coz every 'house' will hav to compete each other during sports day. (my sec sch has a house system. Mars, jupiter, saturn, mercury and pluto). As i was a good friend of my head prefect (I was a exco member in to prefectorial board in my sec sch), we hav to set a good example. It was a fun experience though.














3) Thirdly, I staple my finger nails b4. It was in my pri sch days where i thought my finger nails is rock solid. Thinking it was so stiff and robust, i thought a staple bullet will not enter my nails. So, i went to hav my thumbnail stapled. And of course, it went into my thumbnail. Not really painful (maybe u guys can try too). I tried using my hands to take tt out but i'mso afraid it will break and the whole metal piece will camp inside my thumb. So I took it vertically out using a plugger. scary.














4) Fourth, I hook my ear with a fishing hook during fishing before. I went a kelong in malaysia for a kelong tour and relax there. My father's friend daughter was asking mi how do i cast out the fishing line. So being more experienced, I show her how. I swing back my rod and off i throw. I totally forgot tt i'm in a kelong and behind mi are all the huts and bedrooms. So the weight and the hook knock onto the huts, swung pass my ear and landed on my floor in front of mi. I immediately feel smth is not right so i went to feel my ear. GOSH... a fish hook is there. I tried to force it out but to no avail. So i went to my dad and ask him to force it out also to no avail. So we went to the kelong owner and he said "dun worry, here alot of cases liddat also". He put dettol on my ear and took out a plugger. And off he went. The hook came out with minor bleeding of my ear.. scary.














5) I went for a 3 mth working holiday trip in New Zealand. My brother went there b4 so my dad ask mi to go there too as aft ord i got a hiatus of 9 mths. My friend and I went there in feb and back in may 08. The jobs i did there were pruning kiwi fruit, pick apples, pick grapes (for winery), pick peaches, apple packhouse and pumpkin packhouse. We wanted to work at domino's pizza as a delivery man but we only had 1 car so can't work together. Yes, my friend and i bought a car for NZ$950 after 2 weeks there. It's 1987 honda accord manuel transmission. We slept in tt car for 2 mths as we wanted to save money. Working is shag.. our main job is to pick grapes.. we had to wake up at 7.30am.. then work till ard 4.30.. then rush to apple packhouse which starts at 5.30 till midnight. We had to go shopping everyweek to buy stuff for the week. We had to be chef ourselves. So during our 1 mth of travelling in the whole NZ, we had to drive in those narrow and steep roads were cars juz scrape pass each other. The scenery in NZ is awesome.. all in all a gd trip (If u wanna know more, do ask mi when u c me.) In addition, I went backpacking in europe from july to aug 08 with my family. went sweden, norway and denmark. (interested do ask mi also)
















6) Lastly, I know chris sharma actually. I met him when i went europe. I belayed him during one of his climbs as his friend wasn;t with him. He too pro. So since then, I got his msn and sometimes do c him online. cool ar.

7) Final things u dunno abt mi. The chris sharma thing is NOT true. hahaa... at least it's some surprise mah.. if not blogging abt urself is juz too dull.. cheers!!