Tuesday, September 25

Team Rocket Post Camp Report

In the spirit of Team Rocket, this is my post camp report! Since I am Team Rocket’s captain, this automatically becomes the official team rocket’s camp report!!!

Official Team Rocket’s Camp Report!!!

The camp is tiring. There is waaay too much running: Running while playing catching, captain's ball, ultimate Frisbee, eagle and chicks and some other games lah. The maximum amount of running that I was expecting to do is to run along a Cartesian axis only, i.e. along the x-axis only. But nooooo! We ran too much zzz.

Satay muttons are super hard to barbecue since the meat is so thick and dense. This is unlike the chicken satay which is more porous, leading to a more efficient heat distribution within the meat itself.

Some of the best scenes that I will remember are:

  • Doris shouting “it’s not me, it’s not me!” during the catching game. You see, we the runners are walking to our hiding place, with me behind. I saw Doris running towards us, so I just shouted, “they are coming!” And thus we left poor Doris behind muahaha although she really was one of us.
  • My mortal serving us food during barbecue. Good job!
  • Other junior girls barbecuing food for us. The satay tasted better during that moment oosh!
  • Oh, “TEAM ROCKET OOSH!”

Please accept my gratitude to my rocket team for being there.

  • Thank you to Zhao Xiu, Regina, Daffodil and Eileen for ignoring me during our strategy meetings
  • Junjie for understanding my lewd jokes and cheem talk
  • Charlene for injecting life into the team
  • Charles for being the rational one…or else team rocket would had just disrupted everything
  • Sumitro for being the only junior guy but your energy already seem like 3 junior guys combined
  • ZX for reminding me that there is a bigger idiot out there hurhur
  • John for being Mr. Masculine, I know you do not like to be in the limelight but thank you for putting up a good show muahaha and
  • Thank you Zhao Xiu, Regina, Daffodil, Eileen and Sumitro again for being in my team, I am sure that you all will grow up to be fine people. What, you do not know what are fine people? Look at some of your seniors, those are the fine people that brought you Rock Camp 2007. The committee, those who helped out and those who participated. The finest of them all is the one typing this muahaha.