Thursday, September 27

Five things about SHAOTING!

wa.. i seriously dunno how to blog lo!! i tried putting my beautiful picture up like 5 times but all failed. aha will try again later. im seriously a boring person so it took me a long long ime to come out with 5 things about me.

1) aha! im a happy/crazy-go-lucky person. yea i literally laugh my life away. haha im a very optimistic person so u can seldom see me sad. If u do, can really buy 4D, TOTO, soccer( i like lampard!) sure tio one!

2) i have younger bro, he is 187 tall! haha! im quite tall too right...?

3) hmm i have no special/ hidden talents! cannot run, cannot play any musical instruments, cannot dance, SOBBBB. haha but can slowly learn next time when im free! haha hope i can be a tai tai so can have all the time to learn all these. is eating considered a talent? i can really eat!! i love eating chocolate, potato chips, macdonalds, sweets, bla bla bla.. haha and i love to sing! bring me to k box?

4) i'm proud to be a singaporean cos i think im soo lucky! eat, sleep, study without any worries! So thankful to my parents!! when i have the money and time, i wanna do alot of charity so that more people in the world can eat sleep and study w/o worries like me!

5) haha i came from a neighbourhood secondary school and jc. in bedok north sec, we never even thought of making it to jc. so im v proud of myself to make it to NUS and of cos the climbing team :)


YAY! and i really enjoyed the camp! i love the team alot!

wei liang ur turn to blog! aha!!

hoho.. second attempt to put up my picture.. erm so can u see it?