Friday, September 14

Sum's 5 greatest mysteries...

Allright... After 15 mins of searching and exploring I'm finally here at this window that I can write something -_- well.. u'll know later why i took so long... so here we go:

<1st> umm.. well it might sound ridiculous... but i still have to admit that I have posted 2 and only 2 blog entries ever since the beginning of time. Ya.. Sum just dun like to blog... the first one was for my jc council blog, the second one is wat you are reading now... that's y it took me centuries to find the right button to get me here... (to Jensen: now u know wat i actually meant when i said i will try to log in - )

<2nd> And this i'm sure nobody knows yet.. I have once broken my right shin bone... that was when I was in primary... ... ... primary 2 i think... yup... and it wasn't because i started climbing then nor did i ever attempt any free solo at the age of 7 years old... instead it was because I happen to walk pass the school court and a BIG primary 6 girl (I guess everyone was big when u were 7) landed on my leg after she attempted to jump across some barrier... well... 3 months of home schooling...

<3rd> This one will be of particular interest to geraldine... cox actually I am not exactly fluent in bahasa indonesia.... I'm an indon chinese (that's if you haven already known by now) and i dun speak bahasa most of the time when i was in my hometown unless i really had to... Of course i have no problem understanding but expression wise it has become a bit rusty... lol...
and actually my native is hokkien and mandarin, those were the tongues i use to speak to my parents and siblings and friends back at home... and during my 7 year stint in this cosmopolitan city i managed to pick up teo chieuw and a slight canton ( still learning ).. but dun worry geraldine, i can still handle your 'apa kabar..?' haha.... (tenang saja, kalimatnya benar kok, tak ada yang salah.)

<4th> Sum preferred mode of transport is motorbike. haha.. started riding when i was 15 i think... my hometown is a small town... so bike is the dominant mode of transport.. i really like the feeling of cruising on the bike... this is bad, but i like to ride without helmet, cox the kick is the feel of the breeze that brushes through your hair and skin... indescribable... u gotta try it to understand... but not in singapore i hope...

<5th> lastly, my chinese name is 杨伟中 (yang2 wei3 zhong1)... i like my surname... it means the willow tree, which has great tenacity of life and is known to have extensive roots that crack walls and pipes in search for moisture. That i endeavor to achieve.


ok.. that's all folks... and now... a very complicated algorithm, which i shall not explain, that generates random names from our name list has yielded the result.... yi wei! yes, your turn now!