Wednesday, September 19

OK the 5ive things everyone seems to be waiting for

Just a little crowd warmer :Þ

Ok to the post itself. Well I hate to be repetitive, but I'm not very interesting either ha ha but after much brain racking and hair pulling, here are the five things about me that I'd like to think are interesting:

1. I'm an Arsenal fan. So is my daddy. And yes the 2 statements are related, since my daddy and I (and sometimes my brother, who is a ManUre fan) used to go to my grandmother's house to watch footie and he only watches Arsenal matches so I get to see the Gunners play a lot (: Ironically, now that we have cable TV at home, I haven't got much time to watch them play, but I still love them. And just for the record, I think we're gonna beat Sevilla. Go Gunners!!
2. I have 2 cats that I love like nuts: Kat and Olly. Kat is a male Siamese cross-breed and Olly is a female tortoisehell. My sister found them both when they were poor defenseless kittens; Kat was picked up on the first day of CNY 7 years ago near the dustbin at our void deck and Olly was rescued from one of the classroom drawers (yes, drawer) in my sister's school 2 years after we adopted Kat. Olly is female and she's younger but she's damn naughty and she always bullies Kat. Olly sleeps on my parents' bed at night and Kat sleeps on mine. Here they are, Olly on the left and Kat on the right. If you look closely you'd see that Kat has blue eyes (:


3. I have pretty liberal music tastes. I grew up (and still enjoy) listening to my parents' music i.e. music from the 70s and 80s, so I can pretty much name any oldie you wanna throw at me ha ha. Not really a fan of music made nowadays, but I do listen to some contemporaries like Maroon 5, Coldplay, John Legend, Franz Ferdinand. Watched my first rock concert, the Franz Ferdinand concert, last year and it was absolutely fabulous. Jumped and screamed and came out half deaf :Þ Love the music that is played in the rock gym, by the way. On a somewhat random note, this is Adam Levine, the hot frontman of M5 :)

4. I don't like to take aeroplanes. I only started disliking flying after the plane I was on hit an air pocket on the return trip of a family holiday. An air pocket basically means that for some reason there's not enough lift under the plane, so it drops. Like a multi ton metal rock through the air, not fun trust me. I was younger then, about 7, and I totally didn't expect it, so it was scary as hell. I especially don't like the feeling when I drop from a great height, so if you see me wince when jumping off a high wall you know why :Þ But I do enjoy watching planes land and take off at Changi. I also attended the Asian Aerospace show once, which was damn cool.


5. Speaking of machines, I love to car watch, especially along Orchard Road. Sometimes you get damn nice cars around the ECP area as well, I've seen a Lambo once and a Ferrari at least 3 times. Love the sound and the sight of fast cars, for some inexplicable reason. I saw a Maserati in school once (!!) and nearly died, it was super sexy, though I dunno what the heck it was doing on campus.. Would love to own a Porsche someday, cause I'd drown in a large car like a Jag or even a Beemer. The pic below is not a Porsche though, it's the super fine Lamborghini Gallardo (:


Yep so that's about all. Since the tag board sounded damn sian, here's something to brighten your day. It's a little vulgar (actually the words are beeped out) but if you don't mind, it's super cute and super funny. Enjoy! http://youtube.com/watch?v=lzWqBMkOaR4

Right...I just noticed my name comes out as none. Actually most people call me Diana. And I tag...Daffodil next! *evil laughter*