Wednesday, September 19

Five things about me! :)

Okay let's start off with a picture!




haha okay that's not really me, but it's how my flower relatives look like in case you do not know.

1. I have an elder sister who is 22 this year and studying in the US, so basically I've not seen her for more than a year! Sadly my friends think I look older than her, and i don't think she looks like me. And no, she is not named after a flower, in case you were wondering. Her name's Amelia and not chamomile or hibiscus. I get that question too often and a lot of people amuse themselves thinking of possible flower names for my sister.

2. I don't like man u. Haha i don't really watch soccer (i used to watch a bit when my sister was still in singapore cause she would watch), but i just enjoy not supporting man u and watching them lose. I like west ham, though i'm definitely not an ardent supporter. I just like supporting the underdogs, and when i first starting watching they were about to get relegated. Well ok, they did get relegated, but hey they're back. :)

3. I'm short sighted but i don't wear contact lenses, so i go around half blind most of the time. Okay i'm not that blind, but coupled with the fact that i tend to be lost in my own world and not look at what's around me, there's a high chance i'll not see you and ignore you. so i apologise in advance should that ever happen.


4. My chinese is really quite terrible, and there are people who laugh when i speak chinese. Which is sad. And i've had taxi drivers speaking to me in malay. Oh and recently a taxi driver thought i was a lecturer from hong kong! Hahaha. people have asked me if i was korean, eurasian etc.. But the funniest would have to be the fact that my secondary school classmate insisted I looked mongolian. Apparently there are a lot of people who need glasses more than me!


5. Lastly, well, i've been through bmt. haha i'm saying this so that people won't start asking me about it during 5km runs! :) Ok quite a number of you already know about this, but for those who don't know and might potentially ask me, i was with the saf for 3 plus months. I was there because i was provisionally awarded some scholarship, and we could go try it out. Sort of. Cause we would only sign the bond in june, so we could leave anytime before that. I left because i could not find any suitable vocation, so although i went over to air wing as a pilot trainee, i never really wanted to become a pilot. And i think i would have crashed the plane and flunked the course at some point. :x I like it better on land. Haha i think i do rather er unusual things.. i took food and nutrition for O levels too. But no, i'm not a great cook. I need the help of recipes. And just another random fact: i think fish are one of the ugliest creatures on earth. cockroaches too. Erk.



Well, just in case you don't know who i am i shall kindly put up a picture. Haha. Strictly for your entertainment, here's a picture of me and my buddy who's as tall as me. And in a helmet and no.4! Woohoo!


haha i might just end up taking the photo down in a while. anyway i'm done. and shaoting it's your turn! :)