Tuesday, August 1

Adrian's Krabi post 1

Huh everyone seems to be busy bidding or matric fairing. Actually I am also busy with packing into my new small room with corroded walls thus I will keep my first Krabi post short, like bombardments of info boom boom boom kerbaboom. Gotto rush back home soon too. Hello ma.

1. What I learnt
I learnt lotsa stuff. How to better take care of my equipment, how to wear fisherman pants, how to shit with my harness on, how to trek with a Fanta and a pack of biscuits in my hands..err how to improve onsight skills and how to redpoint Jai Dum hurhurhur. I saw someone finished Jai Dum! He dispensed a couple of tips to me too. More elaboration soon. I really learnt something new everyday at Krabi.

2. Routes
I sticked with grades of 6c+ and below. Only the occasional two 7a broke the monotony. I do feel a little sien doing 6a, 6b and 6c as the routes were developing a similar pattern. Perhaps I did not explore enough routes but I feel that the 7a that I did possessed something that the routes do not have. They have a great variety of moves, the route forces my body to generate new climbing moves on the rocks. Syok. Tested my onsight skills. Tsahhh!

Even routes like Lion King feels the same to me (frankly) as I was a little bored getting pumped and doing underclings most of the way. I love (hot women) and a variety of moves such as crimps, jugs, high steps, cracks and bouldery sections in a route. The most fun route that I did was 'Gimme a Break 7a' at Wee's Present Wall. Some idiot thought the route was a 6B thus we eventually tried the route. The idiot is N**g F**g. Muahaha hello honey.

But I will still stick to routes of grades around 6c until I've decided that I am ready to explore harder routes..probably get a feel of how 6Cs are like. Do not rush improvement, a fat one once told me.

3. Tidal Dum
This is my new project..finish Tidal Wave before I hit year 3 and finish Jai Dum after I hit year 4. Try lah. Do you know how inspiring to see that guy finish Jai Dum? I was like..omgknnbbqpie expressway. He was so happy and he really worked hard for it. At that moment, I saw myself there muahaha. Fame glory power. Roar.

4. Food
Fish is good. I ate lotsa fish there as chicken is beginning to bore me. But I had a good relation with a drumstick selling aunty haha she gave me discount for a piece of drumstick and free chicken wing muahaha. Secretly bought the discount pack while the rest of the girls were doing their project oh yeah Chang beer is good too but I did not drink that much as I am not a drinker *hic*

5. Company
Got lotsa things to say about them ah! Wah piang fun leh go Krabi with them realised that my batch are equally as bad as me muahaha steam. Will elaborate with pictures once i get the pictures to refresh my memory. But I must say that they do take good care of equipment and they generally have a good sense of safety.

6. To be continued
Must go bidding and plan my uni life now. Realised that I cannot do Industrial Attachment as my semesters are super busy zzzzz...