Sunday, April 30

The Personal Post

Mmm..just woke up after a long sleep from bouldering consecutively for two days. It has been months since I've climbed hard so my whole body 'si-beh-shack' and my beloved middle finger is swollen again argh.

Feelings
When I bouldered again, I somehow feel that my whole body is very heavy and it requires a lot to make an innocent move, for example a cross hand. My legs seem longer than they were and it is difficult to be efficient on the wall now, causing me to be in a pooping position on the wall most of the time. Seems that my climbing instincts are gone, thanks to stuff like quantum physics and laplace transforms.

Shoes
Even my shoes are super tight. Like a virgin shoe like that. Totally unseasoned. Argh. Step here step dere super pain. Perhaps it is pissed for me not using it often. Dunno. Anasazi haven't been talking to me since I begun studying. Like a total stranger hais.

New endurance routes
As Kiat was complaining that the walls got too many new routes till it is messy, Teckie, Liu Li and I have created more endurance routes to make it messier bwahahahaha. Mine is the innovative and fun route! Red tape with big numbering marking from Enterprise wall start. It is basically a fun route, created to squeeze out the juice outta me so I will train harder.
Let x be the tiles in the route and y be the variables in the route.
So there are 22x, and y depends on the climber. The grade I think for a 22x + 0y = 6c. Vary the number of y to increase the grade and the level of shackness. And it is fixed footholds, plus you cannot step on the handholds to be footholds. Just think of everything; leg hook, campusing, smearing and dinos on the route and you will be fine. (edited: added a footie at tile 12 so the girls can do the route too. with that footie, the 'seh' level increases by tenfold. edited tile 5 and 6 too. it is now err..6b+ ?)

Future
Need a lot of training siah. Weak is the word to label people like me argh. (If you wondering why I am typing all these, I am just feeling emotional today after watching some Korean movie). All the best for the remaining papers!