Friday, April 28

5 Things You Didn't Know About Me

Was kinda bored with studying and thought I start this kinda chain-blog post. 5 things you guys didn't know about me. Who'd like to go next? Alvin? Adrian? hahaha... Let's keep it rolling, and see what crazy things we come up with : p

1. My first pair of climbing shoes were a pair of hand-me-downs from my bro. They were a pair of La Sportivas that have now been retired to the gym and are out of production.

2. Before NUS, I used to frequent the SAFRA Bukit Merah climbing gym, and was first introduced to Rock Climbing by my brother, through the Level 1 course in NUS.

3. I have a really delicious-smelling shower foam that I like to use after sports, from Bodyshop. It makes me feel clean and keeps me smelling like an ice-cream cone for 2 hours after that.

4. My girlfriend and I have 'adopted' a cat: Scruffy, a grumpy, round and adorable 7 year old mixed breed.



5. I've been a scout for about 10 years of my life. Had some really good times with those guys, and even had time to earn myself a President's Scout Award before I left JC.


Heh... Anyone wants to share 5 things we don't know about you too?


JKLM