Friday, April 28

5 Things (i hope) that you dunno bout me

Unlike Kiat who is bored from studying, I do not have anymore papers to study for. Wuahahah come on Teck Chew, Liu Li, Jhalley..do you smell the freedom of engineering year ones? Opps sorry Kiat i forgot you still got papers. Lol here goes:

1. The first thing that you do not know of me is that my record in toilet is a pee projectile of 1.5m. Consult your friendly math students if you do not know what is pee projectile.

2. I was in fencing in secondary school. I specialize in epee.















3. I got two siblings, an elder sister and a younger bruder (no not that bruder). If you are a hawt babe looking for a good man, mail my sister and your wish will be granted. Sorry Amy, Jennifer, Minaiti, Lectumi, Bruce, Pook Leng, Joan Joanna Joannabromvich, Fabrienne, Emily, Sarah, Mik Tot, Mrs Lam, Xiao Hei, you can only apply once.

4. I am good in bed.

5. My record in secondary school is that I've made two teachers cry. One during sec 1 and one during sec 4. Look how well I've grown up to be, a fine gentleman muahaha.

Uh..am I supposed to say this..in the words of a soon to be dino, Kiat: "who's next?"