Wednesday, January 25

satisfaction is...

Completeing ur projects!!

Finally completed my 2 project 6Cs in the NUS gym after very long. Somehow
#1. Indijession felt hard to me cos it was very against my style of climbing...Could never get my footholds right plus it was too long. Realised that I should step lower since there is little incline to balance my weight out more.
#2. Ruinbow Connexuan was more geared towards my style (large incline) and the moves usu flow easily from one to another but always kenna stuck from 27-28.

Now after completing them, they suddenly don't feel so hard anymore - maybe it just takes me very long to work out where to step and link the moves which is the mark of an inexperienced climber. The Climb Asia 6C felt much easier in comparism maybe because it is very straight forward.

New project: 7A+ (5moves left) and 7B in CA!