Friday, November 11

warm -down

As i was running today I realised something..

Maybe the reason why my forearms always feel so tired and pumped is because i don't warm down!! It's always the case that we suddenly decide to stop climbing and set-off hurridly for dinner cos we are so hungry. Plus we're straight out from some intense bouldering and so the pump in the forearms remain there pretty long in the night.

I don't really know much about how muscles work but i'm sure that's not good.. I remember running very conscientiously after training last year and so I could climb many days in a row without as many bad side effects. I think running after trg aids blood circulation and hence clears out all the remaining lactic in the forearms and upper body aiding muscle recovery.

Just some thoughts.