Thursday, October 13

How is training so far for u?

yup... how is training so far for everyone? do you feel yourself improving? do you feel it effective? do you feel strong? ...
well well, personally, my ans is :"i dunno." was toking to alv, eli n jups just now abt training... alv said he n weimin feel strong and tat's v gd...
i'm just thinking i havent felt strong for a long time. haha the 2 months break during nov n dec decreased my strength quite abit. till now, i still dunno whether i had regained back my strength anot... mayb i did but just, everyone is improvin too as well.. haha..

i actually hate the stage i am in now. - i have many many uncompleted routes. - sometimes, it's my guts problem. sometimes, it's my finger problem. sometimes, i dunno what's the problem. when everyone know what their strengths and weakness are, i am seriously not very sure of mine. and everytime i asked, ppl will ans me with this : ur guts problem. but.. i am sure tat's not my ONLY problem. and so wat if i know what are my other problems, what are the effective ways to improve on them would be a better qn to ask....

strength or technique.. both are crucial to climbing. i know my technique sucks.. esp footworks... haha.. how to train foot work? eli once told me to concentrate on the foothold u are stepping... tried it once... but often, when u are too conscious of what you are stepping, you tend to use more strength to hold urself?.. humm? or i dunno, i just got shack out coz i reali concentrate alot on my footholds.. until i keep using my strength to complete my climb round the gym... so i guess i did it the wrong way... haha..

strength. my left hand = useless. no power... even my right hand isnt as powerful as last time. i dunno if the pull training are working. but i am still the same hahaha... mayb the locking one will be more effective for me. but even so, i use more of my right arm to pull. but now, i am trying out jups 's method - this weight training for my left arm. hopefully it works...

and... i just wish for 2 new fingers now... i dont wanna rest again (even thou tat might be the best sol?? )... becoz i rested once.. and my fingers still didnt recover... =(