Saturday, October 15


Hot Mama

Ahahaha I bet you were shocked when you lay your eyes on her! I know it is rare to have someone pretty to pop up on a climbing blog so I am doing it! I think she blends well with the new format too.

Friday was a shiok boulder day. It was raining and the gym was cool and there is actually some signs of a breeze. There were not so many people also at the start of my training. Bouldered bouldered bouldered and did some easy routes by Rong Hui. OJW gave a nice route too. Requires some fingers to execute the moves and it has been some time since I did that kind of standard. I got the sharma feeling that it is do-able! But yayaya...I did not finish it haha. Soon lah soon..zx aso did not finish so I do not want to pai seh him. Cant help to think I am becoming more sensitive! Muahahahaha looks like engineering fac did not corrupt me that much!

Friday was fun too doing routes. Maybe *cough* it may be due a sudden spike in temperature. Lotsa farnee people doing farnee stuff. Muahahas..it was farnee la. Just laugh. Beh tahan (cannot tahan). I was working a route with a pro too. Fuh..she is strong and hot. I very long never so dedicated to work on a route with someone already.

Most importantly, my fingers felt hot. After training, there is a sensation when I clench my fist. It was shaking too..vibrating fingers. Not parkinsons vibration but those vibration attained when people in comics gain super powers and then they tend to vibrate with an aura. I am glad that I had decided to train on Friday as Thursday's training was not effective for me as I do not feel trained.

Muahahas.